Sunday, September 24, 2006

"I haven't disappeared after KANK” – Preity Zinta

All sorts of bizarre reasons are being put forward for Preity Zinta's sudden disappearance after the release of Kabhi Alvidaa Na Kehna. "But I'm very much around, in London shooting for Shaad Ali's Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom," Preity’s voice tinkles across the seven seas in reassuring waves. "You see I'm a bit of an idiot. I never take that crucial pause after a release to savor its success. I'm told KANK has raised quite a storm in India. Well, good that’s what movies should do. I don't understand why some people feel Karan Johar has gone too far. Arrey! People say, make something different. And when a filmmaker actually takes the plunge into a deeper end , people accuse him of going too far. Personally I feel proud to be in a film that pushes the envelope in mainstream cinema. I want to hug Karan for making KANK. In fact I'll get my chance to do so in the next twenty-four hours because Karan is coming to London."


http://www.indiafm.com/news/2006/09/09/7796/

No comments: